Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello Sweet Cheeks from Jessie

Good Morning Everyone. Jessie here from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup.  I have a cute little project for you today.
I made a standard card base and added some embossed paper for the background. It was a fiskars texture plate.  I added a little patterned paper and some eye-lets. The squirrel is from Create a critter, I think he was 3 inches tall. The sentiment is from the Food for Thought set.  I love this set, it is so much fun!  Head to Kristal's store and check out all the other fabulous sets.
kad004:Food For Thought sentiment stamp In Stock! - Click Image to Close
 I hope you enjoyed my card. :) Come back tomorrow for another adorable project.  Then Sunday is  a new Simply Sunday challenge and starting Monday even more inspiration starting with the new Guy Talk set.
 "GUY talk" stamp set larger sheet In Stock! - Click Image to Close