Thursday, June 14, 2012

Of Mice & Lil Men featuring Megan from Dolphin in Sky

Hello Everyone!

This is Megan from Dolphin in the Sky and am very excited to be showcasing Kristal's Of Mice and Lil Men stamp set



 I thought up lots of ideas using this set.  My husband's family has had horses since before he was born.  They did a lot of fun local shows when he was a kid.  He got to dress up and play cowboy on a real horse.  Young me is green with envy.  The cowboy themed stamps from this set were perfect on a scrapbook layout.




 For my next project, I added some fun Disney themed stamps to a Disney photo album I have been working on.  They make the perfect embellishments for anything Disney related.  

The cover:


Inside pages:



Back cover:

Thanks so much Megan; your projects are adorable and magical!
You did a great job! Big Hugs to Megan and each of you today. Make sure to leave Megan some blog lovin'!