Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tree of Life Bookmark and Card Video Tutorial

Namaste everyone! I just love this greeting so much that I designed a stamp set for it! To me this sentiment has very special meaning, because in my heart, I know that our SOUL is what really touches others, and when we meet a common soul our heart does a little dance...and that is what this verse is all about to me!
I wanted to share a simple card that I made for my sweet friend Tony. I also wanted to make him a simple bookmark because like me, he is a BIG bookworm!

Namaste by K Andrew
Namaste mini stamp set, Tree of Life Charm, XLG wooden button, Lime Green Twine, Damask papers, Recycled natural kraft tag cardstock, girafe ribbon, brown ink

Here is the stamp set that I used:
Did you know that with any $25.00 or more order this month, you get it free? It's an exclusive and once it's gone, it's gone! You can also order the twine and tree of life charm set too! If you want to check them out head over to my store K Andrew Designs here

If you want to see more cards created with this stamp set, just make sure to check out the gallery for this stamp set. Each one of my stamp sets has photos of projects others have created using that stamp set. It's great for inspiration. If you make any project using one of my stamp sets please make sure to email it to me or send me a link to it so I can add it to our gallery!

Namaste my sweet friends--sending you so much love and light today!
Kristal