Monday, July 9, 2012

Want to Join our DESIGN TEAM? Apply here till 8/31

Hi to all of my fabulous friends! It's been a very relaxing summer enjoying my two little amazing guys!

However, with that said, we've added 6 new fabulous stamp sets this past last two months, and I hope you've checked them out! Thank you ALL so much for your support of my blog and stamps. They are the bread and butter to me and my two little boys. They fuel our imagination, passion, and help out! Thank you!
With that said, yes I'm busy designing for new stamps that will come out in August or September! Yee--haw!

I also have immensely enjoyed my Design Team. However, I'm looking to ADD a couple of new DT members and replace just a few. I would like to give everyone a chance that loves my stamps a chance to share YOUR creations with us and a chance to join our team if you are interested. I'm not doing a general call on all the call blogs and sites. I really just want to open it up to girls that are interested and already love my stamps! If you have guest designed for us you will be given special consideration as we've been able to get to know you!
If you are interested, you have till AUGUST 31'st to apply by linking up your project below. What am I looking for? Of course, I'd love to see an active blog, a love for making cards or other scrappy creations (mixed media, scrapbook pages, cards, paper items, anything goes!), good attitude, and someone who is interested in joining our loyal and sweet fellowship.
So go ahead and LINK up as much as you want, and share your love of my stamps with us all! GOOD luck and blessings to each of you who choose to give it a whirl. I've often added members when we have those that need to step down to "life changes" so if you don't join us this time, there's a good chance you will be joining us for guest designing or in the future!
Dont' have any of my stamps or just want more? THEN head on over to my store K Andrew Designs and grab some! I'm giving a DISCOUNT just for fun!  My stamp sets start out at just 6.99......With any $25.00 or more order you will receive a free mini set, and with any $50.00 you will get TWO free mini sets!
Use this code dtcall to receive 25% off your ENTIRE order of only 20.00 or more!
Can't wait to see what you create!!!!!!
PS I will be leaving July 7'th and will return July 25'th...so all orders during that time will be processed by my mother or HELD till I return July 25'th.

Big Hugs,
Kristal