Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2 cup of coffee kind of day!

Well Wednesday is finally here. I don't know about you but it feels like a two cup of coffee day for me! Maybe a nice iced coffee to beat the heat! Today Amy, Heather and Jennie have posted some coffee fun flashbacks.

These are my Coffee & Tea Stamp sets they have used to create their projects.

K Andrew Designs
K Andrew Designs
K Andrew Designs
Amy made some cute little "perk" me ups for so friends using my stamps and some K cups!



Aren't they adorable? (She used the Coffee and Tea for You and Me set) You can visit Amy's Blog HERE


Heather made a teacher appreciation gift.... 

What a great way to "Expresso" your thanks! (She used the Coffee and Tea Time and the Coffee and Tea Treats stamp sets) You can visit Heather's blog HERE

Last but certainly not least Jennie made this sweet card to "Brew" up a good day.



Isn't the background adorable and the perfect sentiment for the sweet little girl she used. You can visit Jennie's Blog HERE

Alright that is enough of my Coffee puns for the day! If you like what you see and want to "stir" up (last corny pun I promise) some fun of your own head over to my store and purchase a set of stamps for yourself today! Have a wonderful day my sweet friends!