Tuesday, July 24, 2012

animal flashbacks

I wish I had one of those cool flashback moves like you saw in the cartoons to do this flashbacks... Wouldn't that be fun? But I don't so I will just head into today's flashbacks. The Shawn, Christel and Lisa were having fun with some animal projects I would like to share with you!



Shawn used the Positive Thoughts for her card...
K Andrew Designs

Here is here adorable card.

You can visit Shawn at her blog Here

Christel used both the Scripture Sayings and Even More Food for Thought for her sweet project...
K Andrew Designs

Here is Christel's sweet project...
You can visit Christel's blog here


Lisa used the All About Animals Stamp Set.

Here is her adorable project...

You can visit Lisa's blog Here

So now that you have seen all you can do with sweet animals I hope you have some crafty mojo for the day. Don't forget I have a Design Team call going on right now! So break out my stamps and make some projects. The Design Team call closes at the end of the month. Hope to see a project posted soon! Don't have my stamps but would like to join my Design Team... simple enough... head to my store and get yourself some! They are great for loads of crafty fun! 

Have a wonderful day my friends.