Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion Thursday

Hello Hello! It is Thursday already! I am so thankful for that and hope that you all have something fun planned for the weekend. Today in continuing with the flashbacks I thought I would have Lisa, Debbie and Oma Gloria show off some of their fashionable projects with you.


Lisa used Crafty Friends Stamp Set for her project....
K Andrew Designs
Here is Lisa's sweet card...
Isn't this little girl so fashionably sweet. You can visit Lisa's blog HERE



And Both Debbie and Oma Gloria used the Fashionable Friends Stamp Set....
K Andrew Designs

Here are their cards...

Loads of vintage fun going on here. You can visit Debbie's blog HERE

The perfect card for any princess! You can visit Oma Gloria's Blog HERE

Okay my sweet friends that is all from us for today. I hope you enjoy the fashion show we have put on for you today. Until tomorrow!