Friday, August 17, 2012

Getting Cricky Back to School Blg Hop!!


Welcome to the "Back to School" Getting Cricky Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this month's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!! I'd like to invite you to visit each of my DTs' Blogs and our very special Guest Designer, An'Jenic of AJ Scrapbooking & Cards!!

Throughout the hop we'll be showing all kinds of back to school projects featuring my stamp sets!! We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! Before we get hopping, have you checked out my online store for August stamp specials??



Plus I have several sets available for 15% off!! And did you know that each of my stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package and over time I believe this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

My stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to me. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America. You can learn even more about my stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting my online store: K Andrew Designs:


My stamp sets are perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...

Now let's get hopping!! Your next stop is our Guest Designer, An'Jenic of AJ Scrapbooking & Cards!!

.......................................