Friday, September 21, 2012

Getting Cricky "Favorite Things" Blog Hop


Welcome to the Getting Cricky "Favorite Things" Blog Hop   

If you've hopped through all of the blogs, then you should have arrived here from Amy (and you're in the RIGHT spot!!)...  If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lisa's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)...

By now, I hope you've seen what my fabulous Design Team, along with some very special guests and friends, have created to share with you tonight... because I'm the LAST stop on the hop...  Weren't their projects simply amazing and FUN???  And now I have just a little MORE fun for you!!

Below you'll find some SNEAK PEEKS of each of tonight's projects...  Your mission is to MATCH the project with the Design Team Member or Special Guest who created the item!!  Once you've matched them all, please send an email with your answers to Amy (scrapbookingwithamy@gmail.com)...  All correct answers will be included in a drawing to win one of MY favorite things (hint, hint...  It's one of my favorite stamp sets!!)...  So let's start matching!!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11



Now, you can hop on over to your next stop, K Andrew Designs, and pick out YOUR favorite stamp set!!
........................................
Didja know?
Each of my stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. I donate to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, and Autism Research Institute. I will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time I believe this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!  My stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to me. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about my stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting my online store: K Andrew Designs: