Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Spooky Treat

Hi all! By now we all know that Kristal has decided to close down K Andrew Designs. On one hand I'm sad by this because I wont be able to collect any more of her stamps or be on her design team with a great bunch of ladies! On The other hand I am happy because she will have the time she needs to devote to her 2 adorable boys and her teaching of young kids. So as we go through our last posts on Getting Cricky lets all join together and celebrate what great stamps she has provided us all with. And if you don't have any of her stamps yet... Now is the time to get them !! They are all 60% off and when they are gone .. they are gone.. So don't hesitate and head over to her shop and pick some up! Heck they would even make great Christmas presents even if you are like me and have all of her sets already :)


So with that said I would like to show you a project I made sticking with the theme of Halloween:


I used the Fall-O-Ween stamp set for this one (this is by far my favorite set!)
For more details on this project stop over at my blog


Here is a preview of the Fall-O-Ween set :) K Andrew Designs