Monday, October 22, 2012

Best Witches!

Hello my Cricky friends. 
 I'm glad to be back sharing one more project with you using
K Andrew Designs Art Stamps.  If you visit my blog, Handmade from My Heart, you'll see just how often I turn to these fabulous sentiments to complete my cards.
For this card I used the Fall O Ween set.  You may have noticed how much Kristal's designers use this set.  We all love it!
I think cards and projects using witch's legs are so cute.  I just bought a Pazzles machine and this is the first cutfile I've tried on this machine.  I think the striped socks and silly shoes are just so much fun.
Here's the Fall O Ween stamp set.  You can see just how versatile it is.

All of Kristal's stamps are on sale for 60% off...hurry to her store before they are gone!

It's been such a pleasure creating with Kristal's stamps and designing for her Getting Cricky design team.  I hope you'll continue to visit me on my blog, facebook page (Handmade From The Heart) and Pinterest.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn