Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hey all! Heather here from Heather's Crafty Space ! Happy Halloween! I don't know how I got so lucky to post on such a fun Holiday but I am super excited!!!   I have a lot of fun on Halloween. I love to get my kiddos all dressed up and take them trick or treating and see the little smiles on their faces when they go to that first house and get the first piece of yummy candy!!! PRICELESS!!! This year I am  even more excited because I get to help out in my son's class for their Halloween party! It will be tons of fun!

So of course helping out I had to make some fun treats for the class and thought I would share them with you today!!! For those of you who know my blog you know I LOVE PINTEREST! I am addicted! So I found these cute little ideas on Pinterest and SPOOKED them up a little with my K. Andrew Design stamps of course!!!
I made little mummy juice boxes and S'mores treat bags.

I made the little tags using the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge. They are cut at 3 inches.  


I think the little ghost is sooo cute! 
 
The little mummy is adorable as well and goes so cute on top of the juice boxes. This way when they rip off all of the paper they still have a little way to remember them!!! 


And of course my projects would not be complete without my STAMPS! I used the K. Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween stamp set! I LOVE THIS SET! So much fun!!!


My first posting for Getting Cricky was Halloween time last year. Kristal contacted me to do a Hop with her amazing Design Team. I applied the next month and made the design team! It has been an amazing journey with some amaze girls!!! It has been so much fun and such a blessing to remain on this team so Thank you Kristal and my fabulous Design team sisters! I love you all to pieces!

Have a very happy Halloween y'all!!!