Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hello All!! Happy Tuesday! First I want to Re-Introduce my self :)  My name is Amanda and you can find my projects at cricktncrafts.blogspot.com. I am so happy to be rejoining Kristal's Design team! I had so much fun the first go around and after taking the last term off I am ready to jump back in and have some fun with all of the great girls on this team!! Let me tell you they are all fabulous people and a very talented group also!

For my project today I want to show you one of my Favorite sets (I love them all though) but really I will be showing you a card I made using the Winter Wishes set. I love the fonts on this set and Its very easy to mix and match with other sets :) LOVE IT!
I am starting early with a few simple Christmas cards. I actually saw an idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it out and see if I could get it to look good .. So here goes :


These cards were super simple to make and I had so much fun hand drawing the bows :)


K Andrew Designs


I had fun today posting my projects! Hope to see you all back tomorrow to see another project from the Design Team!!!