Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's totally wicked!

Hi Everyone!
Jessie here from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup. I hope you are all having a super awesome day today. I am also hoping that you are ready for tomorrow night. Cause I am sure not...lol My daughters costume is still in the mail and I'm hoping it gets here tomorrow. Nothing like cutting it close ;)  Anyway, enough babbling, I have an easy but unique card for you today.

 
I used some cord'inations cardstock and tore it for the black level it had an orange core,and then I used some creepy scraps and tore the edges of that. The image was on a manilla tag and i just kept tearing paper until I liked the size. Added my sentiment from the Guy Talk set and that was it. 
 K Andrew Designs

 I hope you enjoyed my project have a great Halloween and don't forget to head over to the K Andrew Designs Store and get some of those fabulous stamps before they are gone!