Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jessie's positive thoughts

Hi Everyone,
Jessie here from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup.  I am so excited to be a member of Kristal's design team. I absolutely love her stamps and she is such a wonderful person.  I have 2 cards to share with you that I have made using Positive Thoughts.

K Andrew Designs 

I think this is one of my favorite sets, because it has so many sayings to take to heart.

The first card was really simple, I used some Core'dinations and embossed and sanded it for the background. added some K Andrew Designs twine and added a flower. The sentiment is on a tag that I punched out.
 

This second card was a lot of fun to make.

I cut the sun out of the cartridge Simply Charmed I believe it was at 2.25 inches  and used the negative to create this card. All the paper was Bo Bunny. I then used some yellow K Andrew Designs Twine and a green gel pen for the dashing. Added some bling and my sentiment.  I also used some stickles to glitter where the sun is.
 

 I hope you have an AMAZING day and don't forget to check out all the other talented ladies on the Design Team