Monday, October 8, 2012

Let the New Term Begin!!

 
Hello Dear Getting Cricky Friends!
 
I'm Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I will be leading off the new term for the Getting Cricky Design Team members.  We are all so excited to get this new term started by sharing our creations using amazing K Andrew Designs Art Stamps
 
You will meet a different designer every weekday for the next two weeks.  Some of the designers are new to the GC team.  Others, like me, are returning after being off for awhile, and the rest are continuing DT members.  We all love designing with Kristal's stamps and truly believe in her charitable efforts.  Remember that at least $1 from every stamp set sold is donated to a particular charity named on the stamp set.  When you purchase K Andrew Designs Art Stamps not only are you buying a great product, you are also doing good for others.
 
My projects both use sentiments from the Fashionable Friends set.  This set is one of my all time favorites.  There are just so many clever ways to use the sentiments.  Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I really wanted to design some cards in support of this worthy cause.
 
I couldn't resist this sentiment for the SKdigis stamp I used.
 
and here's the inside sentiment. 
 
And how perfect is this sentiment for another SKdigis stamp design?
 
If you're working on BC Awareness projects be sure to take a look the Fashionable Friends set.  I'm sure you'll find the perfect sentiment.
 
Click HERE to purchase this set from the K Andrew Designs store.
 
Be sure to visit again tomorrow to meet another design team member and see even more ideas using
K Andrew Design Art Stamps.
 
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn