Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spooktabulous Welcome

Hi friends! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Patricia Carrillo! I am so excited to be returning for another term with Getting Cricky! I have enjoyed so much being on last term that I'm happy to be creating fabulous projects with her stamps sets again. All of her stamp sets are amazing and fun to create with.

The best part about purchasing her stamp sets is that each of Kristal Stamp Sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Isn't that just amazing.

Well, for my project today that I wanted to showcase to you all is this Spooktacular Halloween Tag. I found some neat skull Halloween Paper. Then, I used my Martha Stewart Bloody Punch Border for the tag. I put all this together on tag board to have a sturdy effect. Then, I stamped the sentiment Halloween from one of my favorite stamp sets which is Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set. Hope you all like my tag.





K Andrew Designs

To catch many more projects made with this stamp sets and many other, you can come visit my blog : Creative Diva. I would love for you to stop by each day to visit and become a follower of Getting Cricky. You will get to know all the Design Team members, check out amazing stamp sets, and more. Hope you all have a Spooktacular Day!