Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wicked Thursday

Hello friends! This is Patty from Creative Diva! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday! I can't believe how quickly Halloween is approaching! I wanted to share with you a project I made using one of K. Andrews Stamp Sets. This is one of my favorites because you can create anything fun with this set. For my project, I created this fun Halloween Wall Decor. It demonstrates a fun spider having a wicked time.


I used my Martha Stewart Spider Web Border punch to create the fun effect around all edges of the paper. Then, I added a shimmering fence. The Purple spider is having a fun time hanging around. Then, I added a moon that illustrates the word "Wicked." This word comes from the set: Guy Talk. This is the perfect set to have if you are making a Man Card.




To catch many more projects made with this stamp sets and many other, you can come visit my blog : Creative Diva. I would love for you to stop by each day to visit and become a follower of Getting Cricky. Hope you all have a fabulous day!