Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Creating Ahead

Hello all! Its Amanda from Crick'tn Crafts again with another post. Its almost Thanksgiving and with that follows a busy Holiday season so I wanted to get a jump on a scrapbook page for Christmas. It doesn't hurt that the chilly weather is putting me in the Christmas decorating mood either so I am in a HUGE Christmas mood :))) Anyways Before I show you what I created I want to wish each and every one of you a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!


So For my project I did a simple Layout for when I take my niece and nephew's pictures in front of the tree.


For this I used the green textured glittered bg paper then I cut the bulbs out on my Cricut and glittered them up. The bows are from a Martha Stewart punch I have had forever but rarely use
I also used some twine to "string" my bulbs. 
And the K Andrews sets I used are Of Mice and Lil Men & Winter Wishes & Sew Much Fun


K Andrew Designs

Don't forget to stop over at the K Andrews Store and pick up some of the sets she has left before they are gone!!! 


Keep crafting!
Amanda