Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello friends! This is Patty from Creative Diva! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful time celebrating with their family. This is a time of gathering and enjoying those special times together. I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving at my parent's house and have some yummy food. I am excited to share a fun project I have made today! I made this adorable Thanksgiving Centerpiece to be placed on the table!

To know how I created this fun little project, please hop over to my blog after this to see how I made it. The perfect K. Andrews Stamp Set I used was the Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set. The saying that I put together was "Be Thankful." Hope you all like it. 




       kad010: Fall-O-Oween (Larger) Now Shipping! - Click Image to Close
   




To catch many more projects made with this stamp sets and many other, you can come visit my blog : Creative Diva. I would love for you to stop by each day to visit and become a follower of Getting Cricky. Hope you all have a fabulous day!