Thursday, November 1, 2012

Harvest Blessings from Amy :) at Love To Crop!! :)

Happy Fall, y'all!!  It's Amy from Love To Crop! here to share one of my favorite sentiments from the Fall-O-Ween Stamp Art Set (I hope you remembered to add this to your collection before it disappeared!!)...
I just love the cute punch art pumpkins...  Always fun to create and well-received on any card!!  I also used the K Andrew Designs Stamp Art Set "Fall-O-Ween" for my Mix-N-Match sentiment...  Be sure to CLICK HERE for 60% OFF remaining stamp sets in the CLEARANCE EVENT!!

If you'd like to know more about that fun "FAUX BRICK" background on my card, I have a link to the tutorial on my blog (it was SO fun to create -- and my fingers are all good and inky now too!!  Woot-woot!!)...

Thanks for stopping by -- I hope you're recovering from the sugar-shock of yesterday!!  :)

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a fabulous project from Lisa...  :)  I can't WAIT to see what she has to share with ya!!

Until next time,