Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Christmas!

Well, not really.  But, with all the ads and the Christmas decor in the stores, it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 
Hello Crafty Friends, it's Larelyn from Handmade from My Heart.
 
My card today features one of the new holiday images from SKdigis and Kristal's stamps.
I used two different sets, Southern Sayings and the Sweet Bonus set.  Kristal is in the process of clearing out her current inventory so not all sets are in stock.  However, I just visited
K Andrew Designs and there are still 21 different sets available all at  60% off !!
 
This is an A2 sized card.  All the papers are from my stash.  The patterned paper is American Crafts.  I used Spellbinders lacy ovals and a plain oval for the mats.  Other than a little inking and a few gems, I didn't add much else.  I think the sparkly papers were enough.  Oh, I did use Spica glitter pens on the image along with a few Copics.
 
Thanks for visiting us today.  Be sure to stop by K Andrew Designs and pick up a little holiday gift for yourself - you deserve some new stamps, right?
 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I hope it's a day filled with friends, family, love, and wonderful reasons to be thankful.
 
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn