Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jessie's Christmas Card

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
It's Jessie from Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup :)

I hope you had a great start to your week, I have been busy my sister is in town and we have been trying to spend as much time with her as possible.
She is a crafter too so we went shopping. She is such a bad influence :) she made me buy some of the Michaels brand of crafting tape.(wink wink)
 I LOVE it. It was so much fun to work with. I need to get some more for my Christmas cards, but I figured might as well start now with this card.

Enough rambling and onto the project.



I used red cardstock for the base and to back the sticker.  The 2 types of craft tape were stuck to some white cardstock.  The stickers were from Sticko and then I used a white gel pen.  I used the K Andrew Designs set Winter Wishes.  I just checked the site and this set is sold out, but there are still lots of other fabulous sets available at the 60% off.

K Andrew Designs
 
I definitely plan on using this set for all my Christmas cards this year.   I hope you enjoyed the project and you head over to the site and get some cool stamps :)