Monday, November 5, 2012

Lovely Flowers

 
Hello Crafty Friends.  It's Larelyn from Handmade from My Heart, back again to share a few more cards.  The design team will continue with daily posts featuring some of our favorite stamps from
 
Don't forget that Kristal is clearing out her present stock offering her stamps for up to 60% off.   Kristal is not closing her online store - she's just cutting back her inventory in order to focus on her teaching and her family.  She has some exciting new ideas and we're all waiting anxiously to find out what's next for K Andrew Designs and Getting Cricky.  So stick with us as we continue to share our designs with you.
 
I think many of you participated in the Link Up For Pink linking challenge.  I linked two cards and each one was drawn for a prize - woohoo!  How lucky can I get?  Along with some fabulous cutfiles, I received a box full of gorgeous handmade flowers from the talented Jani at Paper Compulsions.  I knew I had to make some cards using a few of her lovely creations and, of course, Kristal's stamps provided the perfect sentiments.
 
This sentiment if from the "Food for Thought" set.
 
And this sentiment is from the "Amazing You" set.
 
Aren't Jani's flowers amazing?  I am just so lucky and can't wait to use more of them on my designs.
 
Until next time,
Larelyn