Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mouse a -rrific Day

Hello friends! This is Patty from Creative Diva! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday! I am excited to share a fun project I have made today! My good friend little girl is celebrating her first birthday at the end of the month and the theme of her party will be Minnie Mouse Party! How exciting is that! For one, I am a big Disney fan, so I knew just what to make her. I created this adorable gift bag. But, I believe this can either be a Gift Bag or even a Treat Bag for the little ones.

To know how I created the bag, please hop over to my blog after this to see how I made it. For this gift bag, the perfect K. Andrews Stamp Set I used was the Of Mice & Lil Men. Especially, if you are a Disney Fan and love to make those Disney Cards, Scrapbook Layouts, or Disney Favors, this is the perfect stamp set to use.



K Andrew Designs







To catch many more projects made with this stamp sets and many other, you can come visit my blog : Creative Diva. I would love for you to stop by each day to visit and become a follower of Getting Cricky. Hope you all have a fabulous day!