Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Relaxin' Wednesday

Hi all -

It's Lynn B. from My Cards 'n Stuff  and I think you can tell what kind of mood I'm in by the card. It's not that I can kick back and relax, but I would sure like to:-) Halloween is over and Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching, which means most of us won't have much time to relax. Just remember to take time for yourself throughout the coming weeks.

Mickey was cut at 2 1/2" from the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge. Those cartridges are notorious for their small parts, but he wasn't too bad. There were only a couple that were a problem.


The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs "Guy Talk" stamp set. There are some really versatile stamps on that set and it's 60% off at the moment. Check it out here if you want more information, or want to purchase this great set. There are over 30 stamps on the sheet that you can mix and match for many occasions.
"GUY talk" stamp set larger sheet In Stock! - Click Image to Close

You all know by now that Kristal is clearing out the inventory of her current stamps. She is not closing down, just minimizing her business to spend more time with her family. There are new things coming and we can't wait to see what they are. I'm sure you can't either. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and remember to take some time to relax!