Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful

Happy Friday!! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!! Lisa here from A Mermaid's Crafts to share a Thanksgiving project with you today :)


For this card, I used a few different inking techniques. I didn't want to use too many embellishments to take away from the beautiful colors. There is a lot of shimmer, especially in the background, but  you can't tell in the pictures. To find out how I made this, please visit my blog, A Mermaid's Crafts, for all the details.

"Thankful" is from one of my favorite stamp sets, Fall-O-Ween:


Unfortunately, I just checked and this set is sold out. But there are still a few K Andrew Designs stamp sets available at 60% off. Hurry and get yours before they are gone forever!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back on Monday for another week of projects by the fabulous and talented design team!! Have a great weekend :)