Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving eve in the U.S.

 Happy Thanksgiving Eve. It's Lynn B. from My Cards 'N Stuff. I want to wish everyone in the U.S. a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This is a pretty quick and simple card, my favorite kind! I worked all day, drove to pick up my son at college (5 hour drive) and made this when I got home. Told you it was quick;-) If you want more details about how this was made, and the materials used, come visit me at my blog. The stamp is from the "Fall-O-Ween" set which is unfortunately sold out. Be sure to check out the rest of the stamps at K Andrew Designs and grab the ones you like while they are still on sale. There are still some really great sets left and you won't have to fight the "black Friday" crowds to pick them up. That's a win/win in my book!