Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Have a Wonderful Wednesday

Hi all! It's Lynn B. from My Cards N Stuff. First of all yes, I realize it's December and not July, but  people still have birthdays. One of the teachers I work with is having a birthday this week so I thought I'd whip up a quick card, silly card. The hot dog is on an Action Wobble which adds to the silliness.

I used the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge and the K Andrew Designs Food for Thought stamp set. There are still some of these available so head over and check it out. It's adorable and goes well with several Cricut cartridges as well as stamped images. I'm sure there are great SVGs out there that would work, too;) The inside is blank so several of us can sign it and wish him a good day!
                                                           kad004:Food For Thought sentiment stamp In Stock! - Click Image to Close