Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Hello Crafty Friends!
It's Larelyn, from Handmade From My Heart, bringing you another holiday card using a sentiment from the Winter Wishes set.
 
This holiday season I've decided to "let go" of my design team projects and actually use them for my Christmas mailing.  It will be fun choosing the right card for each person on my list.
 
 
I've used another digital image drawn by Sonia Kertznus of SKdigis.  Her images and Kristal's sentiments are a perfect match!!
 
I've also used several Spellbinders dies on this card - circle, scalloped circle, and grommet tags.  The digi was colored using Copic markers.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit K Andrew Designs to get Kristal's remaining clearance stamp sets for 60% off her regular price.  There are still sets available.
 
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn