Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So Excited For Christmas!!

Hello Everyone!! Its Amanda from Crick'tnCrafts again with another post. Its getting closer and closer to Christmas and I'm busy busy making decorations for my house and my family's houses. The project I have made today is actually one of my favorite projects so far this season and it just made it better using Kristal's stamps on it!


For this project I used a small shadow box frame and put a piece of scrap Christmas paper as my background. I loved the white swirl pattern on it! 
Then I filled it with some of those vase filler pebbles and stuck in some mint chocolate candy canes.
Once I got it all closed up I tied a ribbon around the top and added a glittery Christmas bulb that I cut using my cricut. Then for the tag at the bottom I used the Beautiful Thoughts stamp set shown below. 
I love the font on this set and there are SOO many great sentiments on it that I couldn't resist using one on here. 



K Andrew Designs

Don't forget to stop over at Kristal's store (kandrewdesigns.com) and pick up some stamp sets! They are going fast and they would make an AWESOME gift for the Crafty people in your life :) 

Keep Crafting! Keep Sharing! Until Next time! <3