Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...

Tic..Tac...Tic...Tac.... The Christmas Clock is ticking! Its only a week away and I am still making little gifts for people and I am having a blast! I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Season and Please remember to keep the families of Newtown in your hearts this Christmas as I know that its going to be a very difficult one for them. My Heart breaks for them and if any of our followers are from there please know that I am thinking of all of you!!


So for my project today I created Tic Tac Covers to give as little gifts to the drivers of the company I work for. They aren't the cheeriest bunch of guys in the world but I'm sure they will get a kick out of these :) Please enjoy!


They are packages of "Frosty's Noses" The message inside is hand written and says "When it snows you will have Frosty's nose! "

Don't forget to stop by Kristal's store and see what she has left!
And if you want you can stop by my blog and have a look around Crick'tnCrafts

Merry Christmas Everyone! Keep Crafting and My next post will be in the new Year!! <3