Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hugs and Kisses

Hello all! Hope everyone had a great start to their week! Today it was icy here but it ended up kinda warm compared to the single digits we have had all last week. So Its getting really close to Valentines Day and I promised a friend of mine I would help her make her kids some simple cards to give out to their classmates at school for their party. So who can resist a KISS?


I cut the kiss out on my Cameo and I welded 2 of them together to make a folded card. I hand cut the tag and Inked the edges with some Tim Holtz Ink. I added the cute sparkly ribbon to it to give it a little bit of flare. I am going to let my friend's kids finish them off by writing little notes inside for their classmates. 
Even though its simple I think they will like them because you cant buy them in a store plus I also made some cute pencil toppers to go with them :) 
K Andrew DesignsThe stamp set is used is:

















<3 Until next time! Dont forget to stop over and shop in Kristal's store :) 
Happy Crafting All!!