Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Only one way to go....UP!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a very safe and fun New Year! This year has been a crazy one but one thing we all share is our love for life and crafting! So My crafty resolution this year is to develop my style a little more and to try to not go overboard on my paper stash (its going to be hard for me since I am a paper hoarder LOL! )
But as we all embark on this new year I hope for all of you that you live life to the fullest and craft til your hearts content!
For my project today I went in a slightly different direction since I usually create projects by season. But I think in my heart I am hoping for some nicer weather :)


 
 
Dont forget to stop over and check out what stamps Kristal still has in stock and get them before they are gone :)
Keep crafting !!!