Monday, January 28, 2013

So Sorry

Happy  Monday Everyone,
It's Jessie with a not really tutorial, but....i don't know what to call it. You know how sometimes you are making something and you love it, until you do one thing and it ruins the project. So then the project just sits for a while cause you don't know what to do. This is one of those cards. I loved it til I had the idea to emboss my sentiment and it made the card horrible. :(

So here it is all gross with a sentiment you can't read or see and it just ruined the whole effect I was going for.  So it sat on my horribly messy desk for 2 weeks until I decided it needed to be finished.  I grabbed my embellishment drawers and got to work.

Here it is done. The funny thing is originally when I "fixed" it the flowers were in different spots, but I stamped my sentiment and messed it up, again...lol So I had to move the flowers and restamp something else.  So not really a tutorial just kind of a reminder that messed up projects can be reused and turn out wonderfully.  I hope my random rambling makes sense. I used K Andrew Designs set Sympathetic Sayings. It is no longer available but a beautiful set if you were able to get it.

I hope you enjoy your week.