Friday, February 8, 2013

Perk Up! It's Coffee & Chocolate Time... :)

Hey everyone!!  It's Amy from Love To Crop! here to share an easel card with you today...  It's the time of year when the sun is in short supply around here...  Sometimes caffeine and chocolate are absolutely necessary to help "Perk Up!"
I used the mix-n-match sentiment "Perk Up!" from K Andrew's Coffee & Tea Stamp Set...  Although this set is no longer available, the tag-a-long sets ARE still available and are perfect for your Coffee, Tea, and Chocolate projects (Be sure to CLICK HERE for 6% - 60% OFF remaining stamp sets in the CLEARANCE EVENT!!)!!
If you'd like more details on my card, or to read all about the special occasion I'm celebrating with this bright and colorful card, I've posted more on my blog -- and I'd love for you to stop by and say "Hi!!"

Until next time,