Thursday, February 14, 2013

So Grapeful....

Happy Valentines Day everyone . I hope everyone's week has gone well so far. It's Lynn B. from My Cards 'n Stuff with a "punny" card for you today. I know you were all probably expecting a Valentine, but you're getting a birthday card instead. We are celebrating one of my fellow teacher's birthday today and I made this for her. (I'm sure she'll be glad to get something other than a Valentine looking card.)


When I make a card I usually do the die cut/image part first and then pick a stamp to go with it, but  I didn't do that with this card. I picked the stamp first and then found a Spellbinders die that worked perfectly. I hadn't used either of these yet so it was a good opportunity. The stamp is from the K Andrew Designs Even More Food for Thought stamp set pictured below.


"Even More Food" stamp set larger sheet in stock - Click Image to Close

. There are still a few of these left, so if you are interested in this set click here and it will take you straight to them. While you're there check out the other sets Kristal has available.

 Have a great weekend!