Thursday, March 28, 2013

Work in progress.....


Hi everyone, it's Lynn B. from My Card 'n Stuff sharing my first paper tube mini with you today. Normally these are toilet paper tubes, but I used paper towel tubes because I wanted to experiment a little with the ends and wanted a little more room to work with.



I said in the post title that it is a work in progress, and it is! I have a couple of pages done, and a couple tags are started, but I'm working on it as it "speaks" to me so it may take a few days to complete. I'm trying to make it really positive, so naturally I started with Kristal's Positive Thoughts stamp set.




Lisa used this same set on her project yesterday, I think we all love it! There are so many affirming thoughts on this set, it's great!

Unfortunately it is sold out, but there are still some great sets for sale at K Andrew Designs for up to 60% off. 

If you would like more pictures and information about my project, come visit me at My Cards 'n Stuff. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Easter to those who celebrate.