Wednesday, April 24, 2013

#1 Dad Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday!! Lisa here from A Mermaid's Crafts to share a card with you today :)


Both of my parents celebrate birthdays the first part of May so I have a card for my Dad, whose birthday comes first :)


For the front of this card, I used a sentiment from the K Andrew Designs Guy Talk stamp set:

 Guy Talk


The tri-fold card opens to reveal the sentiment. "Happy" is from the Winter Wishes stamp set. "Birthday is from Coffee & Tea For You & Me:

Winter Wishes

Coffee & Tea for You & Me

Unfortunately, these two sets are sold out. But you can still purchase Guy Talk and a few other sets for 60% off. Click HERE to get your stamps while supplies last.

For all the details on how I made this card and the products used, please visit my blog, A Mermaid's Crafts. Thanks for stopping by today :)