Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So Grapeful For You

Happy Wednesday!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Lisa here from A Mermaid's Crafts to share a project with you today. This is a bittersweet post for me...Kristal has decided to close her store for now so it will be my last as a Design Team member. I've been with this DT almost two years...my first design team...and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with Kristal's fabulous stamps and getting to know so many wonderful people. It has been such an amazing experience and I will treasure it always :)


Okay, for my card today...punny cards are so fun, aren't they??!! There are so many awesome puns available on Kristal's stamps sets!!


For this card, I paired a Spellbinders Assorted Fruit die set with the Even More Food For Thought stamp set:


For all the details on this card and for a list of the products used, please visit A Mermaid's Crafts. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again in blogland :)