Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Special Thanks

Its Amanda from Crick'tn Crafts again! I saw this past week that there are some of you out there who have gotten some snow! I hope that you get to see some beautiful weather again soon! Also those of you out in California where the fires have hit...I hope that you are all safe and sound!

For this weeks card I wanted to show you a card that I made for my SIL for helping me with my Thirty-One parties in helping get them set up and torn down. With the shoulder problems I have..I cant lift a lot and with out her helping me I would be lost so here is what I gave her:



The card file came from a group I am in for my Silhouette 
The sentiment is from the "Even More Food for Thought" set.
I love how you can use any of these sets for just about every project you do! 


Keep Crafting and Keep Safe!! 
Happy Wishes! Until Next Time