Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Josephine the Amazing!!!

So I've been eye-balling the Multicultural Center for Children's Literature book lists and this month they featured a few fabulous books on Women's History month this month.
Well our wonderful school book-keeper told me about this contest that the Non-Fiction Nook was having to celebrate the new book Josephine by Patricia Hruby Powell. I of course ran over to her blog, starting following, and to my surprise WON this book. I was so excited for our students to win this book. Now I'm just waiting on pins and needles till it arrives!

This book was featured by the Ezra Jack Keats Organization (and you know how I feel about Ezra Jack Keats--I've been a HUGE fan since my first year teaching 17 years ago!!!

I can't WAIT till this comes in and I can dream and devise a super cool art integration activity to go with this! eeeeeeek!

Lots of Artsy Library Love,
Ms. BooksmART