Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Andy Warhol Soup Cans

So the students have been learning about Andy Warhol, and I had to be out this past Monday--so the students had the assignment to finish the project.... "create their own soup can".
Finished Warhol Soup Cans on Display

I thought I would share a few photos and then the Who Is Andy Warhol display as it is coming along.
I'll be sad when this month comes to an end, because I LOVE Andy Warhol--even though I will continue to visit him. Andy Warhol inspires me because he was so unique, and if he could make it--we all can.
Love this bold graphic style

This student LOVES anything Anime or cute! Isn't it adorable?

Love this! Isn't this amazing????

Loved! This reminds me of Jerry Garcia!! 

This student's Zombie soup cracked me up! He even has the microwave in the background! hahah! LOVE




Lots of Artsy Book Love,
Ms. BooksmART