Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mermaid Loving!!!

Oh my goodness! This is my Spring Break vacation as a teacher, and boy the first thing I did was come home and veg! Today I'm just RELAXING and hanging around:: I need a day or two of recovery then Laissez les bons temps rouler (Let the Good Times Roll!)....
Here are a few works in progress::
Inner Mermaid by K Petruzzi (WIP) watercolor, acrylic (She just needs her background and finishing details)

Sun Mural over the Garage (This one is still a long way from completion:: but I work on it in the afternoons here and there) Still need to finish the rays and details of course

Mermaid Sign: WIP just started this one: Just need to finish it up and add the girly pink ribbon hanger:::



Okay check back in a few days for progress::::: the natives are restless:: looks like I may be dragged away from my beautiful sunny haven of home to goofy golf or the like



Lots of Mermaid Wishes & Love,
Kristal